BOARD OF TRUSTEESIndependent Board of Trustees
Martin KuscusIndependent Board Chairperson
The Board of Trustees is responsible for the governance of the Fund, serves to oversee and shape the overall fund policies. Together The Chairperson and the Trustees are responsible for the implementation of The Fund policies.
More on Trustees...
Philda MphephuActing Chief Executive Officer
The Executive Committee led by the CEO, at the Board recommendation ensure proper, smooth and ethical day-to-day operations, management and processes in compliance with all applicable legislation and regulations.
The Regional Advisory Committees are complementary bodies to the Board of Trustees. These structures are made up of member representatives and company representatives from all the participating employers.
- 15 March 2019 - Kwazulu-Natal Regional Advisory Committee
- 11 April 2019 - Emalahleni Regional Advisory Committee
- 18 April 2019 - Rustenburg Regional Advisory Committee
- 03 May 2019 - Matlosane Regional Advisory Committee
- 16 May 2019 - Westonaria Regional Advisory Committee
- View Full Calendar 2019